The Brand New Oster TSSTTVDGXL
Toaster ovens are a real treat in the market these days. That is especially true for the convection toaster ovens. And when it comes to that, the Oster TSSTTVDGXL is without question one of the hottest products in the market. So how well does it fare up with all the others?
Specifications of Oster TSSTTVDGXL
- The dimensions of this product range from 24 inches in length to 21.5 inches in width to 16.7 inches in height.
- In total, this oven weighs around 26 pounds.
- It is basically a 6 slice toaster that also happens to feature a turbo convection oven.
- It is of extra-large capacity capable of fitting a 16-inch pizza inside itself.
- Also comes with 2 oven racks, bake pans along with a broil rack.
- Has a temperature range of 150 – 450 degree Celsius along with settings for broiling, toasting and defrosting as well.
- There is also a 90-minute timer on the oven with an automatic shutdown system built along with it.
Pros of Oster TSSTTVDGXL
The thing is full sized ovens are not the best choices for cooking meals that are small or medium sized. This is because a lot of power is wasted in the process. Using the Oster TSSTTVDGXL promises to save around a total of 50 % of the total energy one would normally spend in cooking with an ordinary oven. That automatically means that a lot of electricity is also saved in the process as well making it feasible for use in the long run.
For a cooking oven that is the same size as this one, there is a lot of space inside it. In fact, the availability of space inside is so high that the oven promotes multi-level cooking. This is ensured by the allotment of 2 different racks inside the oven. These different levels of baking racks make it convenient for the user to carry on with cooking different meals simultaneously.
The controls of this oven are also very important because they are extremely efficient at what they do while not making it too complicated for the user at the same time. The controls are very easy to learn for any person who is further complemented by the digital controls provided to add an extra layer of convenience for the user. All the timings for cooking are also displayed very clearly, leaving nothing to guesswork.
One small annoyance with this oven is the fact that there are no lights on the inside of the oven. This can make it tricky to check how much the meal has progressed in its cooking. Other than that, it is a pretty perfect product.
The final verdict for the Oster TSSTTVDGXL is that it is a wonderful piece of technology and something that is capable of taking toaster ovens to another level. Without any doubt, it is one of the finest convection toaster ovens that one can find in the current market.