The Cuisinart TOB-40 Review
In a technological world like today, technology has brought forward a number of amenities in our day to day life. For example, a toaster oven which does both the work of a toaster as well as an oven. Let us look closely at the features, functionality and capabilities of this appliance. In this article, we are going to discuss the features of Cuisinart TOB-40.
Specifications of a Cuisinart TOB-40
This smart appliance has a lot to offer to its users. It provides a wide range of options and a wide array of menu options. Here are a few of the specifications of this appliance.
- It requires about 1800 watts to bake a cake, toast, and broil. The interior is large enough so that it can hold utmost 11 inches of pizza and maximum of six slices of bread for toasting.
- The front is made from stainless steel and easy rubberized grip dials.
- Consists of a removable tray out in the front.
- The interior is non-stick and can easily be cleaned.
- Special monitoring of the temperature and even shade control while it consistently toasts the bread during the entire time.
- For easy removal of cooked food out of the oven, this appliance comes with a special side out racks. Automatic shut off system available.
- Consists of special safety mechanisms.
Pros Of the Cuisinart TOB-40
If we’re going to provide a Cuisinart TOB-40 review we have to tell you the pros. It certainly is simple and convenient to use. With the wide range of options available, you can cook and toast almost anything. The out rack which comes out automatically makes it easy to freeload cooked food out of the oven safely.
The non-stick interior is reflective which makes cleaning the oven very easy and trouble free. Temperature is adjustable. The temperature range for cooking is 200 – 450F and the ideal temperature for rolling are 500F.
There are numerous cooking functions available for example you can either Bagel and toast, or you can just warm the food or cook it or broil it.
Space is large enough that it has room to hold up to 6 slices of toast, 4 slices of bagel and can bake up to 11 inches of pizza and can hold up to 3 pounds of chicken.
It has a very efficient mechanism of even toast control. This setting makes use of both the bottom as well as top heating elements for all bread types.
This appliance has a very appropriate bagel setting. For example, the upper elements of heating are used for making the top of the bagel crispy just as it should be, and the lower heating elements are used for making the bottom of bagel soft and chewy. Therefore, you can enjoy the bagel just as the way you like it.
Negatives for the Cuisinart TOB-40
This appliance has very few cons and is widely appreciated by all the customers who have used it. This appliance has made very little room for cons.
Conclusion – A Cuisinart TOB-40 Review
Customers who have used Cuisinart TOB-40 have highly appreciated the fact that it is very easy to use and has wide cooking and toasting options. This kitchen element can certainly prove to be very helpful for you.